Sunday, August 14, 2011

Fall Cravings

Here in Texas, the sweltering days get old fast. I am wishing for cooler days and of course, new clothes. These are the items I am currently craving.

 Frye Paige Tall Riding Boots in Tan (Link!)
I have these in Gray, but I should have gone down a 1/2 size. I love this color and I can see myself wearing these on a daily basis.


Minnetonka Thunderbird II Moccasins in Cranberry (Link!)
Perfect for running around town, bottomless mimosa brunches and football games.


Anthropologie Noisette Jacket (Link!)
I'm obsessed with silk jackets right now and this seems to be the perfect one to transition from summer to fall. I can see this with a tank and cut off denim shorts for right now and skinny jeans, boots, and a long sleeve t-shirt in a few months.

What are you craving for fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment